BC. Rip Off

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like how people complain about how expensive B.C is, yet come here to vacation....come here have a good time and don't worry about the cost...its a vacation....

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No ones going to FSJ on vacation. I love it how peope from NE BC invade GP to save on tax and then complain about Albertans.

Yeah but GP isnt a good representation of "Albertans".

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BC is nice but can't you guys handle driving 10km/h faster or...? My Dodge hates driving 90. So do I. Lol

I guess if I had nothing to do I could fk the dog all day at 90... -stir-

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BC is nice but can't you guys handle driving 10km/h faster or...? My Dodge hates driving 90. So do I. Lol

I concurr. 100-110 is no problem on most highways with dry pavement. Most of those roads were engineered in the 60's to handle 65mp/h.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya cause ft st John has all that.rightttttt

Have you ever been here? Hassler, Tumbler Ridge, Silver Sands, Beaver Creek, Powder King, Pink Mountain etc.... where do you ride ?

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Alot of places the limit has been raised to 100kms now, secondary highways are still a slow 80kms, but I have most RCMP will let you go if going 109kms on the highway.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No ones going to FSJ on vacation. I love it how peope from NE BC invade GP to save on tax and then complain about Albertans.

Not to ofeten you find myself in GP...way to busy there now. I go to PG now, slower pace, same amenities, cheaper than FSJ and way better customer service than here.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would say that the high gas pricing and not stopped one single Albertan from coming in to ek at all this long weekend. The heavy traffic started this past Wednesday night and got crazy busy as the weekend got closer. the US border crossing must of had at least a 2 hour wait time on Friday afternoon.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes we did and will do every time we are out at our camp at Rock Lake (every 4 days off). Jake and I went on Friday to Costco in Kalispell. came back about 1:00 pm.

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
10 k faster won't do a thing for you, when out of the blue there is a hill or a corner tossed in front of you you panic and slow to 50.

Top Bottom