BBQ Parts

Radar78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Having a helluva time finding parts for my Cuisinart BBQ. At the very least I need new burners but would also buy new drip trays and grills if I could find some. Anyone got a go to place either in Saskatchewan or that would ship them to me?

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Having a helluva time finding parts for my Cuisinart BBQ. At the very least I need new burners but would also buy new drip trays and grills if I could find some. Anyone got a go to place either in Saskatchewan or that would ship them to me?
BBQ
I get parts from grill spot online

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I had tried to find parts for a cuisinart as well many years ago. Everywhere I looked there were parts for Broil King, Webber, Napoleon, etc... but nothing available for cuisinart

I tried a few of the "universal" parts which in fact are not very universal.

Ended up buying a used Broil King Signet and since that time I've replaced a number of parts readily available from a number of sources. Sometimes you really do "get what you pay for" I could have never brought myself to spend $1200 on a BBQ but if that $1200 BBQ is a good quality brand and parts are readily available it can last 25 years. Don't get me wrong I liked my cuisinart just fine but at about 5 years old it needed work and I could not find parts. My broil king was 5 years old when I bought it 8 years ago for $250 and since then it's been internally rebuilt at a cost of about $160 and will likely be good for another 5 years before I need to spend another $160 to do it again.

Radar78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the responses guys. I might be screwed. Everywhere I look says “out of stock”. That includes Grillspot.

Zrock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Contact the manufacturer that's where i got mine from. Mine just went in the trash as it was advertised as lifetime warranty and then the next rear it switched... Its been nothing but a pc of junk since day one burners replaced several times, a pis poor repair for the rotted out tub, new manifold and most of that was first year

Top Bottom