Battenfelder atv rodeo September 22 -23 rd 2012 ... our team needs a man!

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok, here is your chance of being competitive! Our 4 th guy kinda backed out and we are looking for a person 16 yrs and up to be our 4 th man at the rodeo..

its 30 minutes north of Barrhead Alberta and if you want to see any vids go to utube and put in battenfelder atv rodeo . We do a reley chuckwagon type race in the
morning along with a 4 quad pipe pull thru a course and then after lunch we do the cross country race.. 3 a breast and includes mud pits and about a 8 km track..
then you get a steak dinner with all the trimmins sat night and sunday are the 300 ft drag races... camping with power on site .

go to www.battenfelderatvrodeo.com and press Join us to see what you get.. 175 bucks

need someone to repley soon cause we have to get our entries in soon.. my deadline to find another rider is like end of next week.. sooner the better and first come
first serve...

Ministik Man

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes this is a great rodeo
You will have a blast as a rider in the rodeo but its great to watch also if not a participant
Where else can you see nitrous and tubo quads race side by side (on sunday)

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
May try to make a trip up to watch some of this, all depends on my school schedule and other things schedule.

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't Do it Tyler!!!! You will get hooked and want to play, Bring your quad in case someones goes poof or someone doesn't show up. Mark and I with Josh and now James(big Dawg) are gonna be there as well as Ministik Man and god knows who else. I can't wait, oh and Just for the record I challanged Josh to a drag race.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check with rzrgade he might be interested

BIG DAWG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check with rzrgade he might be interested

Then we would have to haul that heavy xp in the chariot to get it across the finish line. lol All kidding aside this is a GREAT event and I can gaurantee if u came up you would be hooked!! good competition and GREAT people a real top knotch event and I am pretty sure there is room for more entries. You guys will not be dissapointed. I was headed up to watch this spring when I got a call asking if I was going would I bring my machine as they were short a few riders for some of the teams and I am hooked.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I work Saturday that weekend. Also my not have my quad after this week . I will try come watch Sunday

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whaddya mean you might not have your quad? Selling it? Neville needed a new one or what?

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha guys! Yes they are right! once there, your hooked.. this will be my 4th year.. its held in May and september.. the drags will be unreal this fall.. more modded and nitrous bikes then ever before and the new turbo charged drag renegade of Kevin's , owner of get torqed... Dan Woolf will be there with company compaining this vtwin Kawi sand draggers along with some heavy hitting Kawi's..

Just to come out and watch from about 930 am till 3 or 4 pm is well worth it... more so if your racin.. double knock out.. you need two losses to be out.... 10 bucks to race your class.. need proof of insurance and sign a waiver, thats it... this all takes place on SUNDAY the 23rd....

saturday are the chariot races and pipe pull and in the afernoon there will be the relay race or cross country.. whatever you want to call it
its mud pits along with a sort of mud/skeg area and about 8 k of total terrain.. 3 men a breast for each heat.. 2 heats per rider....

and then a steak dinner with all the trimmins in the club house with desert and then the trophy presintations....

and then party, party, party!

there will also be a beer pong competition on Friday night in the club house.. this gets serious! pretty fun to watch or join in!

entry forms have to be in for sept 7th 2012 to be eligeble to receive 50 bucks back per team of 4.. after that date no refund...
go to www.battenfelderatvrodeo.com and click on JOIN US and there are the waivers to print and sign and you need a copy of insurance along with your cheque..

camping on site...

if you go to there site, there is a great promo video under information and then scroll down.. watch it!

Last edited:

Ministik Man

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So who all is all going to the Battenfelder atv rodeo September 22 -23 rd 2012 this weekend?????????????????

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Team "Gravity Not Included" Mark a.k.a Kwik Racing, Josh a.k.a Lahey99, James a.k.a Big Dawg and Me. Also you are going and I though Ron mentioned he might be up, but he might be at the Brazeau Rally. Anyone else??

Top Bottom