Bass Pro Shop near Balzac

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Wondering who has been there .Are the deals good or expensive.Is there lots of Quad stuff?Going to check it out tomorrow..THANKS:)

rsw

Reaction score
was there yesterday it was open and they have everything there! allow yourself a couple hours to see everything prices seem to be fair on most things

grizzley1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
can not wait to go and see it myself, went to one in vegas and took me 4 hrs and still wasnt done, they are a great store

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so, where's all the bass hot spots for fishing around here?

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so, where's all the bass hot spots for fishing around here?

Catch nice big bass over here in the Kootenays at Duck Lake. Caught a nice one right off shore with the kids! Always wanted to be like Italo and Henry and grab the bass by the Lip, and finally did!!!

Rubicon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Head over to Alberta Outdoorsmen and check out some pics of Basspro, pretty nice place to have in Alberta man.... I havent been to yet, some buddies say there are some deals, but just like anything else... do some homework and shop around. There are deals everywhere if you look.

But what a way to spend a day... or 3.., lookin forward to going there.:)

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Was there tonight really cool place .155000 sqare feet of anthing outdoors.They even have a polar bear ,About nine feet or so tall.Prices were at par i think some more than others.Worth it too check out.I actually won a rocking chair for a door prize

Top Bottom