Barkerville

Ape

Reaction score
Was down there last Thursday and there was approx 2.5 ft of fresh fluffy pow. It was an awesome day while it lasted.

greatfanta

Reaction score
hey ape we met u guys at proserpine i was on my jane deer sorry about your buddys luck

Ape

Reaction score
How did the rest of your guys day end up. It sure was a beautiful day. We dropped his off in quesnel and it should be ready soon I hope he doesn't miss to much time.

greatfanta

Reaction score
rest of day was great i seen it at shop in quesnel if u guys need help with anything from here let me know my wife drives back and forth from here to p.g. every week oh ya and thanks for your help with my buddys stuck foot that was fricken funny

Ape

Reaction score
Yes it was funny. How did he make out the rest of the day. Everytime I saw him he was stuck and didn't look to be having very much fun. Growing pains on a new sled. I take it they found you fine. We stopped one more time and pulled him out and then they were going looking for you. They had assumed you got stuck good and were digging out. Hope to run into you guys again sometime down there.

greatfanta

Reaction score
ya he was stuck all day .but good time all and all for sure hope to catch up to u guys again we go mostly weekdays not so many people .that the advantage of being self employed

Ape

Reaction score
Fanta how are things down that way? It looks as if it has been snowing in the hills all week. I would like to try and get down there this week but still waiting on buddies sled. Trying to find someone off during the week that wants to go. We are off today and Tuesday and then the weekend again.

Top Bottom