Bar stool racer, I need one!

cey800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've finally found my next project. My wife thinks I need my head examined. Somethings are just not worth explaining. I should have enough old sled parts around for the steering, just need to find a mill. Possibly around 125cc

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like fun, could be a whole new racing venue.

cey800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cup holders for sure. Was also thinking about fabing a trailer out of a cooler. Never know when a cold one could come in handy. Thinking that this would work great touring around the cabin at the lake.:theCabin:

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
i've got a 5 hp briggs that would get you around in a real hurry. will donate to good reason to drink beer and tell builder all the things "i would have done"

cey800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i've got a 5 hp briggs that would get you around in a real hurry. will donate to good reason to drink beer and tell builder all the things "i would have done"

May have to take you up on that offer! Always need someone to delagate.

QMAO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you did a search on bar stool racers? You will be surprised at the info available on them.

cey800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are tonnes of plans and blue prints on building these racers, that are avialiable. All of this gives me a reason to visit Princess Auto. Yah-hoo

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
I'm on my way to the farm next weekend so i will be raiding all old machinary for the parts. I should be able to get all the parts except maybe the king pins and the clutch.

Top Bottom