Bar riser help

Xtremist

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just picked up a 2009 yfz 450r for the woman the other day and her only complaint with it so far is that the bars are low and its hurting her back after a while if she is standing. was wondering what the tallest riser i can put on without extending cables is ??? i was figuring 2 inch...

also was wondering if it matters or makes a difference if you mix say a DG muffler with an fmf powerbomb or megabomb header pipe, providing itll fit anyway ? they are supposed to be "tuned" exhaust kits are they not, so it wouldnt be that hot of an idea ?

thanks for the feedback.

looneyrod27

Reaction score
powermad makes a nice riser to fit that unit. I have one on my raptor, it fits me nice and im 6' tall. As for the exhaust the best idea would be to go with a full system of the same brand, but I have mix and matched in the past, just be sure to do a few plug checks to jet it accordingly and it will be fine.

Xtremist

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When i bought it, it had a DG X2 slip on muffler already installed on it and as far as i know it doesnt have a fuel controller, is this just because its a slip on with the stock header.....cause it sure seems to run good ?!

SAVAGE420

Reaction score
Website
www.bansheehq.com
Ditch the riser idea and grab yourself a Roll design or LSR +2 anti vibe Chromoly stem. ASR and Fireball makes a nice one as well, just i haven't used theirs yet.

Trust me on this one. Best of both worlds. I love mine.

Top Bottom