Banning Threads indefinitely!

PEAK SEEKER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok so I was just scrolling down the home page (forum) and I clicked on the honey's hunks link instead of the three word story link. And what I saw in there was less than excptable. My dog was on the couch and even when he looked at the screen he yelped, rolled around in some ashes, shot himself in both eyes, then threw up everywhere. So long story short...... WTH?:nono::confused::mad::rant::realmad::fear:

Sofa king

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, you did by accident, what ever helps you sleep princess.

whitegold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
have you seen "SBR's Fantasy thread"????? Maybe that is more to your taste!! (It is in the tail gate chat... ) :beer::d

PEAK SEEKER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
have you seen "SBR's Fantasy thread"????? Maybe that is more to your taste!! (It is in the tail gate chat... ) :beer::d

There's a lot more to taste in the TGC. Maybe they should put aup a warning or something. One that pops up and says click back,, you don't want to see this.

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's a lot more to taste in the TGC. Maybe they should put aup a warning or something. One that pops up and says click back,, you don't want to see this.

Dude, it was labelled 'Honey's Hunks'. If that isn't warning enough, I don't know what is... :d

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Better find the motor boat thread then!!! Lol

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya obvioulsy stayed in HH long enough to scroll down and find out what was in there... hehe ...just sayin..:rolleyes:

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
maybe stay outta the 'HONEY'S HUNKS' thread if you don't like it... this IS the women's section... just sayin' ;)

Bounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok so I was just scrolling down the home page (forum) and I clicked on the honey's hunks link instead of the three word story link. And what I saw in there was less than excptable. My dog was on the couch and even when he looked at the screen he yelped, rolled around in some ashes, shot himself in both eyes, then threw up everywhere. So long story short...... WTH?:nono::confused::mad::rant::realmad::fear:

O.K., you caught me on a bad day. If this bothers you than delete it. If it bothers your dog than don't show it to your dog. If you're from sesame street, maybe stick to the snuffalopolugus......

Again, if you don't like it, than don't view it; your choice!

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Before reading any further, at anyone else's comment's........

I'm just wondering......how many pages did you go through, before you realised. You were in the Wrong Thread :confused: :confused:

Top Bottom