Banned Hall of Fame?

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was banned by a person who is no longer a Mod... I then created a very obvious Alter.. "Not YO Momma".. it was funny.. Ron was so funny about it. He had no idea I was banned till Not Yo Momma was everywhere. I used my pic and everything. Ahhh good times.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I miss Eddy.....

Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was banned by a person who is no longer a Mod... I then created a very obvious Alter.. "Not YO Momma".. it was funny.. Ron was so funny about it. He had no idea I was banned till Not Yo Momma was everywhere. I used my pic and everything. Ahhh good times.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Meh... peeps can whine and complain.. but On this site you find what you seek... If you're looking for information, you'll find oodles of it, and very hip and wise peeps. If you are looking for a crap storm you'll find that too....

Instead of the peeps whining about useless threads, figure out what it is you would LIKE information on, and post an "informative" thread.. or simply.

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Don't be Hatin :)

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
Getting banned is nothing to be proud of.... Just means you arent / werent creative enough to get around the traditional rules.

Might as well just run out and buy the same black gear with a yellow K as everybody else. Nothing special to see here.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
call me a hippy pot smoker because i live in BC.................

Willy my boy, I don't think they call you a "pot smoker" cause you live in BC....it is because of the lack of cells between your ears. It wouldn't matter where you lived, you would still be called a hippy pot smoker because of the perceived image you have portrayed to the masses.

Time and time again, you post and there is nothing between the opening word and the period (that is if your grammar happens to be understood on the day of the post). It is all out in la, la land.

Joey would give us something to think about, throw in a little humor now and again, and actually participate in the informational cycle. You...............definitely not much. Have a good day, dreaming in your cloud, and scrambled brain cells......

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Speak of the devil......
HAHAHAHAHA.... Wheres gummer?

Getting banned is nothing to be proud of.... Just means you arent / werent creative enough to get around the traditional rules.

Might as well just run out and buy the same black gear with a yellow K as everybody else. Nothing special to see here.

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
im going back into hiding.... I got drawn out somehow and am not proud of it.

Ive met my annual quots for posting. Maybe ron wont delete me.

Lots here to discuss... Lots of threwads to look back on and learn.

Top Bottom