Backroads maps

Ohmz

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to crack their maps to use them on more than one device?.... i have the map unlocked on my pc but when i transfer it to another device or to another sd card the gps cant open the map... it only works on the original sd card and the computer :(

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to crack their maps to use them on more than one device?.... i have the map unlocked on my pc but when i transfer it to another device or to another sd card the gps cant open the map... it only works on the original sd card and the computer :(
is it for garmin?

Ohmz

Reaction score
yup its for a garmin rino 650 and 530....

hazeo007

Reaction score
Having the same issue I lost my 78csx with thee backroad maps on it, I had copied it to micro sd from the original but cannt get it to work in my 62csx?

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Got mine working on the 530 HCx,but can't get it onto the 76CSx for some strange reason????Which reminds me;I still owe you a pitcher of paralyzers,you forgot to remind me.
google "garmin image unlocker" and you will find all you need. easy peasy

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got mine working on the 530 HCx,but can't get it onto the 76CSx for some strange reason????Which reminds me;I still owe you a pitcher of paralyzers,you forgot to remind me.
I don't think the 76 is compatible with the img files the 530 can use. did you try the maps I sent in a nuvi in your truck?

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
No,those are the only two I got.Googlemaps on my phone has all the logging/oilfield roads on it.
I don't think the 76 is compatible with the img files the 530 can use. did you try the maps I sent in a nuvi in your truck?

Top Bottom