AZZ hats at Mustang Powder

T.O.B.C

Reaction score
Thanks to all the people who left beer cans all over the trail up to mustang powder. I'm sure Mustang Powder appreciates it come summer. Good job on making sledders look like a bunch of jackasses in a time when we are having troube keeping existing areas open let alone sledding on Cat skiing tenure. Maybe you should stay home and throw beer cans in your own back yard. People keep it up and you will be riding groomed trails with police and speed limits, lots of fun I've heard.

Last edited by a moderator:

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Ass hats at Mustang Powder

Thanks to all the people who left beer cans all over the trail up to mustang powder. I'm sure Mustang Powder appreciates it come summer. Good job on making sledders look like a bunch of jackasses in a time when we are having troube keeping existing areas open let alone sledding on Cat skiing tenure. Maybe you should stay home and throw beer cans in your own back yard. People keep it up and you will be riding groomed trails with police and speed limits, lots of fun I've heard.

Wow, douch bags eh! Probabally the same rich retired albertan and his friends that left their glass beer bottles on the owlhead access road for me to pick up earlier this year.

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Wow, douch bags eh! Probabally the same rich retired albertan and his friends that left their glass beer bottles on the owlhead access road for me to pick up earlier this year.

Damn those albertan's! Even with no proof you just know its those red plater's. That sucks though. Some people have no respect for anything.

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've met up with a few locals in the areas I ride and found them to be the ones pitching their cans everywhere.

I guess it's easier to blame Albertans than to put empties in their backpacks..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T.O.B.C

Reaction score

I wasn't blaming Albertans if that is what my post has led people to think. I ride a lot of areas and know that people from BC and everywhere else are equally as guilty of doing stupid ch!t like this, stupidity and ignorance seems to be equally distributed throughout the population as far as I can tell. In refering to peoples back yards I meant anyone who was doing this wherever they are from. I picked up all the cans I came across, cut down on BCs expensive fuel costs. I would agree as well that some of the places I've rode that the locals are sometimes the worst offenders, feel free to let them know. Most times it makes people feel stupid and they tend to smarten up. Hopefully the people who did this are checking out the post, as well as Mustang Powder so they see that as a group the majority is responsible and respectfull of areas.

revbyu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Was up on Owls on saturday - beer cartons / garbage from one group - BC plates - hate when you have to pick up after someone - Do that enough at home with my teenagers!! lol

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I wasn't blaming Albertans if that is what my post has led people to think. I ride a lot of areas and know that people from BC and everywhere else are equally as guilty of doing stupid ch!t like this, stupidity and ignorance seems to be equally distributed throughout the population as far as I can tell. In refering to peoples back yards I meant anyone who was doing this wherever they are from. I picked up all the cans I came across, cut down on BCs expensive fuel costs. I would agree as well that some of the places I've rode that the locals are sometimes the worst offenders, feel free to let them know. Most times it makes people feel stupid and they tend to smarten up. Hopefully the people who did this are checking out the post, as well as Mustang Powder so they see that as a group the majority is responsible and respectfull of areas.
Not blamng Albertans in general, just referencing one that that I have seen his group leave their garbage. Hell I have red and white plates cause I live and work in Calgary but have a house here as well and spend a good deal of time here. I see people from all three provinces leaving there booze bottles/cans on the hill.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I personally caught some jack ass throwing his bud can. Valley motorsports all over his sled. I ride and spend around 25 k a winter in revy. All I leave in your province every winter is my. $$$ there's bad attitudes in every province. Not just Alberta there buddy. Everyone need to stop complaining. Pick it up. And get others on board to help.

hecks

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I picked up beer cans at Mustang this weekend, and I'm from Alberta :) Even picked up a few on the logging road heading back out to the highway on sunday morning !

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Not making excuses but I think a lot of the cans & garbage found on the trail comes out of peoples storage accidentally. Makes me feel better to think this anyways.

Top Bottom