Avy pack found....

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So a bunch of us were riding up on the Microwave riding area in Smithers and we found an avalanche pack left up there.... so if you accidently forgot it there and couldn't make it back to pick it up then identify it and it's yours. Thanks.

That's quite the item to just "forget"... Somebody is probably in a panic!!

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would think so... and it was FULLY equipped!!!! It looked like big bucks to me....

Thank goodness someone honest found it! I bet if you put a word in at the Polaris dealership in town you would find the owner in a hurry!!

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank goodness someone honest found it! I bet if you put a word in at the Polaris dealership in town you would find the owner in a hurry!!

I agree 110%, how rare it is to have someone honest and to give us faith in man "woman" kind again haha

Good on you whitegold, now we need more whitegolds in the world, then we'd be ok!

whitegold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I put adds in all the news papers in the northwest as well as sent notices to all the snowmobile clubs also in the northwest... and any "buy and sell" papers and pages that I could come up with...will put up adds at all 3 dealerships in town... just want to find the rightful owner so putting out the word in as many ways as I can.

M1000CAT

Reaction score
Last season up in valemount I found a pelican case on trail ride down after a long day. As soon as I was back at truck I opened it up and found easily $4000 in high end camera gear. I then proceeded to drive around the parking lot asking people of they were missing something. I found a father and son group that had already sent the son up trail to look for their camera gear. I was so happy to give it back to the proper owner. All I said is that I hope if I lost something valuable that the person was like me and return it if found.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trollcat could sure use a new backpack of any kind Whitegold. Just sayn.........Looooool.

Top Bottom