Avy near Golden Mar 27/09

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Avy near Golden

So much emotion involved and so easy to get caught up in it and spout off. There are indeed arguments on both sides of this coin. Yes, mistakes are being made. Do they need to be condemned for their mistakes? Maybe not up to us decide that. Will people learn from their mistakes?...hopefully!
Each of us wants something different from this sport. If you can only see yourself riding the steep then maybe you should consider hanging it up for the season. Personally I have turned down some rugged and steep area rides this year and chose to hit the meadows of the safer areas. I just love being out in the great outdoors with friends and family where ever it may be. I'm not done yet this year.

summit889

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

So much emotion involved and so easy to get caught up in it and spout off. There are indeed arguments on both sides of this coin. Yes, mistakes are being made. Do they need to be condemned for their mistakes? Maybe not up to us decide that. Will people learn from their mistakes?...hopefully!
Each of us wants something different from this sport. If you can only see yourself riding the steep then maybe you should consider hanging it up for the season. Personally I have turned down some rugged and steep area rides this year and chose to hit the meadows of the safer areas. I just love being out in the great outdoors with friends and family where ever it may be. I'm not done yet this year.

There is a BIG difference between condemning the action versus condemning the character of the person. Alot of people seem to find it hard to seperate the two.

99''rmk 700

Reaction score

when we were in golden a couple of weeks ago, we were sleddin in silent pass and when we had come out at the end of the day there was a trailer of sleds coming out from silver mines..they stopped and talked to us and they had a recked sled on the trailer..we asked them what happend,they beleive it was the sled of the guy that died earlier in the week..they later turned it into the police

slednecks11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

R.I.P daryl hay many memories many good times R.I.P our thoughts go out to the hay family

Thunderr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Unfortunately one of the getlemen who helped retrieve that sled passed away at Thuderwater.

I hope all of us can take a step back next season and break the chain of accidents.

R.I.P. my fellow sledders

Chris

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Unfortunately one of the getlemen who helped retrieve that sled passed away at Thuderwater.

I hope all of us can take a step back next season and break the chain of accidents.

R.I.P. my fellow sledders

Chris

My condolences.

Was his death related to the avy accident? Just curious

Top Bottom