Atv Rental in Whitecourt

Little Buddy

Reaction score
Good shape, normal scratches for a year old machine.
had 28" zillas and winch.
plenty o power!
Power steering was awesome.

They have a rzr xp1000 too. But I was riding solo today, maybe next time.

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
tell us some more, and how did the rental company treat you right! always good to hear about good experience.

Little Buddy

Reaction score
Alright, I was given their phone number at the local polaris dealer.
I called, she explained the rates and what was available. They are a family run small outfit just 2.5Km South of town.

They have what seemed like a high "security/damage deposit" $3000.
When she explained how easily one could potentially do that much damage and that it is refunded upon a good return, it seemed fair. Basically if you break it- you bought it is how she explained it. Parts and labour that is, unless you were to write it off somehow. The rental agreement covered that quite extensively as well as being a safety waiver form.

She used an inspection sheet before and after the quad left and I was encouraged to take part in the inspection, which I signed of on at pre and post. There was a broken handgaurd mount at pick up, which was noted. (She was waiting for parts)
This also followed the "fair play" theme.

They are new at this and looking to grow/add more machines if the demand is there. I haven't come across another rental place where you can rent a higher end quad with a few upgrades on it. The RZR looked pretty tricked out too.

Top Bottom