atv jamboree/ events list

AGGRESIVEZEBRA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hello fellow riders, wondering if anyone knows of a list or dates of the mud bogs and rallys in the Edmonton area? would like to see if there is anything happening early season? if you are part of a something feel free to post it below for us all to see. thanks

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
hello fellow riders, wondering if anyone knows of a list or dates of the mud bogs and rallys in the Edmonton area? would like to see if there is anything happening early season? if you are part of a something feel free to post it below for us all to see. thanks

Jamboree information will be released late April/Early May.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i think he means more then just the snow and mud jamboree. They just had the alberta beach rally a few weeks ago here. not sure what else is around till the jamboree in July...

if your into competiton then there is alot of mud racing with the CCMR and drag racing going on along with 2 battenfelder rodeos starting in early June here.

Last edited:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
i think he means more then just the snow and mud jamboree. They just had the alberta beach rally a few weeks ago here. not sure what else is around till the jamboree in July...

if your into competiton then there is alot of mud racing with the CCMR and drag racing going on along with 2 battenfelder rodeos starting in early June here.

Kevin from Rapid has his list out again, I'm trying to remember where I saw it.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
THIS IS SOMETHING EVERY BIKER, SLEDDER, CAMPER, QUADDER NEEDS TO ATTEND:

attachment.php

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A voice behind the scene tells me rally at outwest may be missing a few trees this year

Last edited:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
A voice behind the scene tells me rally at outwest may have s few less trees this tear

from what I saw when I was there last fall, the rally route will be okay, but the stuff to the north is definitely going to be lacking some timber.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
from what I saw when I was there last fall, the rally route will be okay, but the stuff to the north is definitely going to be lacking some timber.

I heard the south is bare in areas now also

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are stripping the trees so fast that there will be no camping or atv riding anywhere

Last edited:
Top Bottom