Atv and biker public image

Toyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure I never advocated loud exhaust or cracking the throttle past campers....

Im done with this.. Bitch all you want... Maybe ill see you out west... Hopefully not tho...

No you didn't but yet you seemed suprised that someone would complain about one of the machines in your group. Ever think it was another quadder who was just sick of the drone??

Last weekend i was out with friends and two other quadders had the LTE system on outty 1000's. They were constantly firing them up to drive around for five minutes then coming back brapping the throttle all the way up the their campers.

I went over to ask what exhaust they had and then told them just because i want to know which one not to buy. so i don't piss all the other campers and quadders off.

They got the point and the next time the left they all went at once and rolled out at idle.

We could still hear the one machine when it was almost a mile from camp and in the middle of the bush, so the noise carries further than you think.

SlowKrawl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The reason I am not involved in a club is simply because of lack of spare time. If I am not quadding or working on the quad I am at work for 10 or 12hrs a day trying to pay for my toys. There are a lot of us that have to work a lot of hours to pay for what we have, so to make a club meeting is tough.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
The reason I am not involved in a club is simply because of lack of spare time. If I am not quadding or working on the quad I am at work for 10 or 12hrs a day trying to pay for my toys. There are a lot of us that have to work a lot of hours to pay for what we have, so to make a club meeting is tough.

you don't have to make a meeting, paying the $30 registration fee goes a long ways. I'm not even sure if there is a club in Red Deer as of yet.

SlowKrawl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you don't have to make a meeting, paying the $30 registration fee goes a long ways. I'm not even sure if there is a club in Red Deer as of yet.
I think the red deer "crowd" is too hard on the twisted tea's to form any sort of club lol.

Top Bottom