Assault cooler on Pro

Stockorwalk

Reaction score
Hi guys, got my 13 pro torn down, thought I read on here somewhere that an assault front cooler will fit in a pro chassis, just wondering what all needs to be done to accomplish this and if it's worth it. Thx in advance

TDR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you are considering a cooler, MTNTK makes a nice add on. Might be cheaper than a stock one.

Frankenytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, got my 13 pro torn down, thought I read on here somewhere that an assault front cooler will fit in a pro chassis, just wondering what all needs to be done to accomplish this and if it's worth it. Thx in advance

I have 2 '13 pros that I put oem assault front coolers in when I did the tunnel swaps. If you are to be doing a tunnel it is really only one more step of removing glue and rivers and replacing with glue and rivets once the front pan is swapped for the front cooler. Then all that is left is buying a hose barb and 1/maybe 2 hoses o complete the circuit.

If if you are not replacing the tunnel, this task will be a bit of an undertaking and probably best to just run an additional cooler as suggested by TDR.

if you have any questions feel free to ask as I do have these sleds built and functioning and can relay any information needed.

Top Bottom