ART from throw aways

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there is lots of welders in bonnyville i know lots of them.... why not get one of them to do it..... if you need names i could get a few for you... as for your signs if you can draw it up i have a buddy with a plasma cutter i beleive

The shop rate in Bonnyville must be way cheaper than the rest of AB?

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The shop rate in Bonnyville must be way cheaper than the rest of AB?

Not likely. Boom Town Bonnyville all welding shops very busy in the patch. They cann't compete with poneyboy in his art. The time that it takes to set up these little projects is as extnesive as some of the big ones. why set up for a $400 project when tha patch will pay ??? times more.

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not likely. Boom Town Bonnyville all welding shops very busy in the patch. They cann't compete with poneyboy in his art. The time that it takes to set up these little projects is as extnesive as some of the big ones. why set up for a $400 project when tha patch will pay ??? times more.

30 inch pipe new would cost ya $400 at least depending on the grade!

ponyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
started this one a month ago, just need to paint and she's ready to hang on customers driveway ( SUN @ MOON )

Attachments

• saw blades 045.jpg
    saw blades 045.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 26
  • saw blades 056.jpg
    saw blades 056.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 19

ponyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice job.... are you painting it as well...

hello boots , glad you like it . yes i will be painting it as i just bought a new spray gun and the proper paint. sorry we got off on the wrong foot. no hard feelings dude . who know's , 1 day we might have a beer together on the hill and have a big laugh about it.

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no problem.... for sure.... well make sure you post pics... intrested to see the color scheme you go with....

ponyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
finally done , customer wanted it flat black, so thats what he got . will post another when it is hanging

Attachments

• DSCF1808.jpg
    DSCF1808.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 17
Top Bottom