Arrival Date?

tfriesen

Reaction score
Two truckloads at Riderz you say? This weeks? Or the ones from late last week? There is supposed to be a yellow 154 with my name on it. Been mostly blacks with a few oranges mixed in. I just had to be different and order yellow. Serves me right.

Denali

Reaction score
Turples received a truckload this morning and another to arrive this afternoon or tomorrow morning. Now waiting for the pdi.

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No call yet, so I am gonna calllllll, oh boy...........yes watching riverside closely,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

tfriesen

Reaction score
Just got the call. It's in but won't be ready until next Wednesday. Was hoping to get seat time before mcbride on the 1st, but at least Ill have it for then.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just picked her up. There was no recall on the dimmer switch and ECM update.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Circled-Mistake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
T-Team dont let this azz hat ruin your day! I know if you had a way to expidite arrival you would.
BTW how long do i have to donate to mo-vember?
DICK MOVE!!!!!!!

LOL it's all good!! Inside joke! Everyone's running out of time to donate... It's almost over!! No I'm not getting impatient everything's going how it should be! All good!

Got my donation in!!!!!!!!!! Ya just buggin bud, my patience isnt at its limit... YET... ;)

bathtub28

Reaction score
Found an sp that was not sold at riverside . Picked it up, great bunch to helpe out with staying a little late to get it all straightened away. Seen a bunch of x's ( with sold signs on them) in Edson . They said they only have room to pdi and hold so many so when ppl pick them up they can get the rest on the go. Seems funny, some people are waiting for theirs while some dealers are waiting for people to come get them to make more room.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Found an sp that was not sold at riverside . Picked it up, great bunch to helpe out with staying a little late to get it all straightened away. Seen a bunch of x's ( with sold signs on them) in Edson . They said they only have room to pdi and hold so many so when ppl pick them up they can get the rest on the go. Seems funny, some people are waiting for theirs while some dealers are waiting for people to come get them to make more room.

Bingo! Lots of guys have to get them asap but as soon as they have to pay.......................stall job.

go green

Reaction score
I think as soon as the PDI is done , BRP wants the money for it right away . Its a lot easier to leave them in the box and have them stacked three high then unboxing them and taking up space . I have already paid for my sled up front ,still waiting for the call , Ecko said that there are 3 Summit X coming in this week and those are the first to get PDI. They took my money so we we see if it pans out that way .

Bisch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats! I am waiting with baited breath for my call. I'm really excited. Hope it comes soon....
Got the call mine is in. Pic it up on sat so that gives me 4 days befor the first trip. That was cutting it close!

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All pd and still no call..................maybe wal next door and buy 1 of the nytros on the floor, still lots left and ready to go..........They don't seem to be flying out the door like some others......LOL

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seen a couple truck loads earlier in the week come thru town heading west so they aren't to far away.

Charlie98765

Reaction score
Ya I sure am not only have I been watching my friends and family having fun I drove to Salmon Arm yesturday with no sled. If I don't get my xm by December BRP can keep it I'll buy a cat out of spite.

Top Bottom