Arrival Date?

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are coming guys. Our DM told us yesterday that we better get organized as ther are a shwack of them coming to us in the next 2 weeks. Apparently retooling has put the sleds behind schedule this year but it will be back to normal next year.

That's good news. Need to set up and garage ride it first. Maybe put my bed in the garage and sleep with it lol

Sent from my SGH-T959D using Tapatalk 2

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is the best I could do!! Your sleds look great!! Can't wait for mine now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, thanks for the pics man, I'm jones'n! They told me they would be in the front for some sweet braaapin and showroom sidehilling!

tfriesen

Reaction score
Supposedly mine is the next yellow 154 that lands in Edson. Hopefully the white keeps piling up. Slow but steady.

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HMMMMMMMMMMMMM how come they don't stop in st albert before going to Edson, maybe nexted yr I will spring check a 163 from manitoba and will get it sooner.......lol

CowboyX

Reaction score
Picked mine up this morning! Very nice machine.

IMG_0249.jpg

zeke800

Reaction score
Nothing yet in Saskatchewan. First skidoo i have ever spring ordered black 154. Probably be the last . They need to get there stuff together.:mad:

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nothing yet in Saskatchewan. First skidoo i have ever spring ordered black 154. Probably be the last . They need to get there stuff together.:mad:

I hope mine is another 2 weeks, it'll be less tempting to twist it around a stump or rock in Valemount:d
they're Dooing us a favor lol

Reactions: LBZ
Top Bottom