Arrival Date?

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey General, was it that good your ride with XM, I get mine noon on wednesday, 5 more sleeps and ten ditch run it a bit, hmmmmmmmm

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm getting pretty peed off with the bs that is going on to get my sled up here. They bumped the shipment to make a complete load by 2 weeks then so far going on 14 days since it has been shipped. The truck broke down coming across the prairies and was delayed by 2 days then gets to Ft Nelson and says the road is too slippery to travel when all the other trucking companies are still traveling. He said he left on Wednesday so I check in on Thursday with my dealer and the truck was still in Nelson because he claimed the road was closed (which it wasn't) then he finally leaves and breaks down again 3 hours north of Ft Nelson. Im getting close to throwing a loader on my lowbed and going to pick up my sled right off the truck and bring it here. I have even thrown out the offer to my dealer that I would go pick up buddies trailer and get it up here.

IMO brp has dropped the ball this year. I have had rideable snow for almost a month and no sled. They take forever to just get the sleds out of the plant and offer no explanation for dealers to tell their customers. I had my sled paid in full halfway through October expecting it to ship around then. Then brp goes with some lowball shoddy company that has pansie drivers that shouldn't be even coming up here if they can't handel our winter driving up here plus the trucking company can't even keep their truck running for one run up here. It just suck that both my dealer and I have to get the short straw through all this......

Sorry for the rant had to get it out.

So you missed a month of rideable snow. It could be worse you could be missing all the great snow from this point on that the Poo riders will be missing waiting for there new driveshafts. Lol. Keep your chin up. They are definately worth the wait.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
So you missed a month of rideable snow. It could be worse you could be missing all the great snow from this point on that the Poo riders will be missing waiting for there new driveshafts. Lol. Keep your chin up. They are definately worth the wait.

It is definitely worth the wait……..and you have another month or more of warranty. Not a lot to brag about tho'.

I don't understand why it appears that Western Canada dealers are the last places to get BRP's sleds when we are generally the first to get rideable snow. I know it has something to doo with the production line but why can't BRP tweek it a little to get the Summits out sooner rather than later?

I got mine in time for the snow but it would have been nice to have it sitting in the shop to accomplish all the pre-season bonding and adjustments that personalize our "beasts", well before the rideable snow.

LinkTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well its officially on the truck now! Thanks to T-Team and Martin for the AWESOME service!! I opted out of pink bow feature thats only for people who smash their heads while loading

new sled.jpg

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice! I think I passed some of my fairy gas on that one in the showroom!?

You will be impressed with that machine. Blew me away just spent 2 days on it

Last edited by a moderator:

RGM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just picked up my first XM still waiting for the other 3.

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got mine today. Peeled the reflective and safety stickers off as well as all the foam. Installed scratchers and an MBRP can and it's ready to ride. Teth Air goes on as soon as I get time.
I put .3 km on it burning around behind my house and it definitely has some snap to it. Gonna take a good ride or two to get used to it but I think I'm gonna love it!!

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well guys, for the people still waiting it is worth the wait, just got back from golden and holly cow this thing gets me in trouble, lol It climbs and doesnt want to stop untill it is coming over you and upside down, lol

Circled-Mistake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Me likey!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here's a few more pics from Thursday night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome work and Thanks so much T-Team!!!!!!!!!!! Will be calling you Monday to let you know how the first ride went ;)

All Ill say now is it was the best 40 km Ive ridden on a sled!!!!!

Attachments

• Sled1 (1) (800x600).jpg
    Sled1 (1) (800x600).jpg
    220.8 KB · Views: 84
  • Sled1 (2) (800x600).jpg
    Sled1 (2) (800x600).jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 80
  • Sled1 (4) (640x480).jpg
    Sled1 (4) (640x480).jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 72

Circled-Mistake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys didn't have any trouble loading like I did?

T-Team didn't want to see anything bad happen.... He PERSONALLY operated the forklift to load the Sleds in out trucks!!!!! What a nice fellow!!!!! He even put a big red bow on my sled for me

Now I can see why he got pretty flowers!!!!!!! HE likes them so much they were still on his desk!!!!!!

Attachments

• 095 (800x600).jpg
    095 (800x600).jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 81
  • 097 (800x600).jpg
    097 (800x600).jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 77

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
T-Team didn't want to see anything bad happen.... He PERSONALLY operated the forklift to load the Sleds in out trucks!!!!! What a nice fellow!!!!! He even put a big red bow on my sled for me

Now I can see why he got pretty flowers!!!!!!! HE likes them so much they were still on his desk!!!!!!

Is that a raw steak by the flowers? No wonder he is so aggressive with sales. Lol.;);):beer::beer:

Top Bottom