around edmonton

diggs998

Reaction score
hey new to area and want to go out for a ride once in awhile and dont know where to go. i heard cops are bad for checking all the areas out is this true?

AB RANGER 007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey new to area and want to go out for a ride once in awhile and dont know where to go. i heard cops are bad for checking all the areas out is this true?

crown properties closest to Edmonton, Brudeheim N A in the County of Strathcona and Redwater N A in the County of Sturgeon, two different set of Laws.:rant: NEED registration, plates attached to machine and insurance, helmits. and yes the areas are checked often. Sherwood park have Quad Enforcement Officers riding Quads. Range Roads and TWSRoads have speed limits. Max fine for no Regs and no insurance could be $2800.00 Same as autos.
So if you not do crazy you will be OK. Stay on the Trails as Both these are Natural Areas. If there is MUD on the Trails, fill your boots, but do not go looking for other areas.:nono:
Enjoy.

MRimes

Reaction score
Hi Guys, does any one know any thing about this hell's half acre, How to get there and would it be open yet for riding. I've been outa town for 3 weeks and been told the snow is melting there but don't know if enough would be gone to try riding there.

AB RANGER 007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
H H A. Check in at not too much talk about it this year, all mud,:nono: no crown property :confused: signs up:nono:.
good luck.

Top Bottom