Argyll Motor Sports

Grizzly4323

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Might have to go check it out.. Drive by weekly and Didn't even think of going there for about the last 10 years!!

Reaction score
Website
www.argyllmotorsports.com
Hello my name is Murray Treiber and I'm the new parts manager here at Argyll. Many of you may know me from the past as I have been in this business for ...............

well lets just say a very long time. Our counter lead guy is Ian. Feel free to stop in and say hi!

Last edited:

fidorama

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.geocaching.com
Here is a small thing that might help please customers.. when someone comes down and buys a machine then calls their friend with the truck to come pick it up.. maybe just maybe it would be a whole lot more pleasant for everyone involved if there was an effort put in to get the unit ready for pick up ASAP!... I know it may not seem like much, but making people wait makes for unhappy customers... just saying... from past argyle experience...

Reaction score
Website
www.argyllmotorsports.com
You're right, nobody likes to wait. We try and have our customers book a time for pick up and we have hired a very knowledgeable delivery guy to make sure this doesn't happen.
His name is Dan and he works very hard to have customers leave with a smile on their faces. Another new member on our team and a new position we created to make things better for our customers. THANKS FOR THE INPUT!

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sponsor Snow and Mud and you will never get a bad remark on this forum? Lol
Good on you folks to make the big effort to get things back in line.
Cheers 🍺🍺

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hello my name is Murray Treiber and I'm the new parts manager here at Argyll. Many of you may know me from the past as I have been in this business for ...............

well lets just say a very long time. Our counter lead guy is Ian. Feel free to stop in and say hi!
Welcome to snow and mud, Murray. I haven't seen you for a few years, or since I moved to Cowtown. You still slinging sand in Rexburg with Corky? I'll have to get your # and call you. I still have the Banshee, but it hasn't moved for a couple of years.
Back on topic...... Mur has never steered me in the wrong direction and has taught me a lot. I would recommend everyone going to say "hi"

millmonkey84

Reaction score
i recently had to scramble to find vlaves for my fox floats on my 09 m1000. argyll had them in stock and shipped them to me puraltor the next day so that i could still make my first trip to the mountains ever. thanks guys you beat the hell out of the cat shops around home.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
This is exciting. Could it be possible to get good service at a cat dealer with out venturing 3 hours. I will definitely give you guys a shot when I next need something

DDrake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have dealt there in the past on several occasions and have always been happy with the service. Colin on the service counter always helped me out with whatever I needed with info or specs. Gonna be droppin by to check em out again for sure.

Top Bottom