Argyll Motor Sports

Reaction score
Website
www.argyllmotorsports.com
Hi everyone.

You may have heard already, but Argyll Motor Sports has been under new ownership since June.

We are aware of the issues that many of you have had in the past and are making it our goal to resolve those issues and make the changes necessary to get your business back.

We have a new mandate to make customer service our number one priority. We have made staff changes where necessary and you will see us become more involved in the community.

For those of you who are already a satisfied customer of ours, thank you. For those who used to be our customers, please come down and see the changes for yourself.

Argyll Motor Sports

machinehead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Met some staff down at the Motorcycle Show, they appeared polite and well informed.
Change can be a good thing !

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome. I hope you take this city's worst shop and make it the best shop. Especially for the cat guys. They need a city dealer who cares. Congrats

Billydozer56

Reaction score
Right on, When I was looking to buy a king quad, I walked out of there when the sales guy said "The king quad is the lightest twin you can buy" and I dont think he was talking spark plugs.

good luck guys I will stop in when Im down that way

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Right on, When I was looking to buy a king quad, I walked out of there when the sales guy said "The king quad is the lightest twin you can buy" and I dont think he was talking spark plugs.

good luck guys I will stop in when Im down that way
They did make a Suzuki king quad twin peaks, had a kawi 700 twin in it

But that was 04 ish, mabe the last time he went for sales info was back then.... Lol

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Argyll you and I will be talking soon, we'll get you back up and fixing that reputation with some of us Snowandmudders......

Where there is a WILL there is a WAY.

Reaction score
Website
www.argyllmotorsports.com
Thanks for the positive responses guys. We are open to all feedback, both positive and negative, so we can continue to improve.

We would like to extend a 15% discount to all members of Snow and Mud until the end of February. This discount is good for all clothing and accessories. We have a great selection of TOBE, KLIM, and FXR in stock now. Tell us you're a member at time of purchase to get the discount.

After February, all members will get 10% off.

Thanks again and hope to see you at the store soon.

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
Thanks for the positive responses guys. We are open to all feedback, both positive and negative, so we can continue to improve.

We would like to extend a 15% discount to all members of Snow and Mud until the end of February. This discount is good for all clothing and accessories. We have a great selection of TOBE, KLIM, and FXR in stock now. Tell us you're a member at time of purchase to get the discount.

After February, all members will get 10% off.

Thanks again and hope to see you at the store soon.

Chit like this ^^^^^^ is awesome, and will go a LONG way to helping restore a reputation with people on this forum. With some FRIENDLY and KNOWLEDGEABLE staff that will go above and beyond to answer any and all questions as well as get people up and riding when broken, you'll be golden.

floogan

Reaction score
I was in there last week , some pretty good changes ie paint flooring no more tree right in the middle , its lookin good
????grand opening sale????

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Was just in argyll motorsports and bought a few things... Mentioned snowandmud.com and got 15% off everything i bought.... They still had me in their computer system, so i would suggest to send out notices to all previous customers notifying them of the new ownership. Just a thought ;) ... The snowandmud.com will help i'm sure ;)

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
Was just in argyll motorsports and bought a few things... Mentioned snowandmud.com and got 15% off everything i bought.... They still had me in their computer system, so i would suggest to send out notices to all previous customers notifying them of the new ownership. Just a thought ;) ... The snowandmud.com will help i'm sure ;)

Oooooooooo. Whatcha buy? Whatcha buy? Whatcha buy?

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Some klim wick away tshirts, spark plug holder(arctic cat green) and helmet quick strap connectors.... Was a good experience, kinda like it used to be, way back when ;)

Top Bottom