Are we sleddin' yet?

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we'll be sledding soon buddy..............I find that is helps if you sit on your sled in the garage and make brrrrrmmmm brrrrrrrrmmm noises :ThumbsupMsn:
You guys are crazy...I would never sit on my sled waiting for snow making brrrrmmmm sounds...Now Brrraaappp, brrrraaaapppp is OK,lol.

Snowdoogie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well my new sled is going into the shop for it's fist service Oct.4
So bring on the snow, I have to try it at WOT a little bit more.
Oh! and there is a few boys, that want to see how fast it is against there DOO!

Junior Highmark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Annyyy sled noises should be acceptable as long as they sound realistic, you could put it on wheels and get a freind to push it along your street mabye and pretend to be sledding? switch turns everyonce in a while..

You guys are crazy...I would never sit on my sled waiting for snow making brrrrmmmm sounds...Now Brrraaappp, brrrraaaapppp is OK,lol.

jay007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Already polished, waxed, rode across the grass, ths weekend maybe I'll put it on the trailer and sit on it while someone else drives the truck!!!

Saw on T.V. the other day in Dubai they built an INDOOR SKI HILL!! all I could think was I wonder if they would let a guy go sleddin in there!! If so next summer I better find seasonal work in Dubai!!!

Junior Highmark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that ski hill has been around for a while now, but that would be amazing.
ever think of bringing along a fellow sledder if ya do go?
*hint*hint*?!?!?!

Already polished, waxed, rode across the grass, ths weekend maybe I'll put it on the trailer and sit on it while someone else drives the truck!!!

Saw on T.V. the other day in Dubai they built an INDOOR SKI HILL!! all I could think was I wonder if they would let a guy go sleddin in there!! If so next summer I better find seasonal work in Dubai!!!

boondockin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Annyyy sled noises should be acceptable as long as they sound realistic, you could put it on wheels and get a freind to push it along your street mabye and pretend to be sledding? switch turns everyonce in a while..

Me and my brother sit on our sleds and race... making more noises than one can think...been thinkin about gettin somebody to tow us along a mtn trail while we're on the trailer...dont think we'll go as fast tho...:rant:

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dawson creek is suppose to get around a foot of snow throughout the next week I may head out there this following weekend. Im not fond of the area at all, but if I can find a ditch with some white stuff ill be happy.

jay007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am in Fort St John right now and there isn't near enough to sled yet, we have been gettin little at a time over the last week but unless we get a huge dump I wouold say that Dawson Creek still has some time before ready to sled. Will be going through Dawson a few times in the next week, try to keep updated.

wide_open

Reaction score
I went for a ditch rip by Gordondale yesterday. There's about 6 inches there. No snow in Dawson Creek, only a little by Bay Tree, and then it tapers off again just outside Spirit River. No boondocking but it was fun to finally get out.

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Theres snow fall warning in BC. This is the forecast for dawson Weather Forecast: Dawson Creek, British Columbia - The Weather Network

Yea the weather is very misleading as of lately, Dawson suppose to get 25-30 centimetres according to last nights prediction, and Grande Prairie was suppose to get 20 centimetres by Saturday. Early this morning it all change to 1cm of snow within the next 2 weeks if were lucky. Tho it turned for the worse it coulld come back for the better. Im really living under the weather big time tho with no snow :/

Top Bottom