Are there any places to ride left?

xcya

Reaction score
Everyone please go and get the golf clubs out instead - Sledding's for losers.

Are there any other losers out there that want to go or are going this weekend to Valmont or Mcbride? I am going and dont know where to ride. I tried Allan creek years ago but couldn't make it up the real icy switchback at the time. At that time I was riding a 500 rmk but now I have a 900 rmk with new Bikemen crank. That thing really moves:d Please let me know, THANKS:)

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got tons of snow out here still,got 40 cm on monday alone.Theres 650 cm at mid mountain so it will be around awhile,its leavin down low but well worth the extra drive up,trail was gettin alittle ruff since there never any grooming it gets beat up pretty good by this time of year,definatly loosen up by the time you get up there,Ill be golfin friday,sledin saturday,Ahhh I love Island life.:):)

jeremy8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are there any other losers out there that want to go or are going this weekend to Valmont or Mcbride? I am going and dont know where to ride. I tried Allan creek years ago but couldn't make it up the real icy switchback at the time. At that time I was riding a 500 rmk but now I have a 900 rmk with new Bikemen crank. That thing really moves:d Please let me know, THANKS:)

LHF could probably lend you his DeLorean Wedge to get up that icy switchback...

Top Bottom