Are there any places to ride left?

xcya

Reaction score
Is anyone planing to go to the mountains this comming weekend? I here that there is no snow on the trails leading up to the top and it's not recomended to go to MC BRIDE or VALEMOUNT?

I would be intarested in hooking up with smeone if they are going?:beep:

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is anyone planing to go to the mountains this comming weekend? I here that there is no snow on the trails leading up to the top and it's not recomended to go to MC BRIDE or VALEMOUNT?

Completly untrue. just the trail bottoms are melting off. see Mcbride conditions

BrownEyes420

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Totally untrue. Renshaw at McBride is a bit of a bumpy ride but when you get to the top, you're in playground heaven. See the pic for tons of snow at the top. ENJOY! I was there this past weekend and will be going back again Thursday. It was great last weekend and I think it will be great this weekend too.

Attachments

• McBride2010March40.jpg
    McBride2010March40.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

steel town

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's been puking in Golden, get there soon before I track it all up:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
check march conditions under Mcbride. don't want to put it in again.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Any body riding up the Kinbasket lake road!

none of those areas are open for another 15 - 30 days or you know something i dont hahaha

m8welder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You have to drive up to km 4 just past the bridge in renshaw, thats where everyone is parking now.You wont hit any snow till there. The trail is rough as hell as they had not been able to groom cause its tooo warm.But up in the back we were finding snow that nobody had touched.Its a good time but pack extra fuel up with ya.Or get with the locals and tell them to take you to a place called TEER. We were there on saturday and that is fffing amazing!Group of 7 on untouched snow all day!

xcya

Reaction score
Iam heading to val thur night if you would like to met up Friday morning

Are you going up alone or are there any others going with you? I have an enclosed v-nose toy hauler that I can use and if we can cut the travel cost it would be great.:d

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT ?

Conditions up top are amazing with 8"-1' or more EVERYWHERE ! Its even snowing in town and I went from raking my lawn to it being now covered in snow...lol

I will be updating the Valemount section in a minute. Please look over there in a few minutes

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Everyone please go and get the golf clubs out instead - Sledding's for losers.

Top Bottom