are canam quads good orrr??

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Seen this machine in action a few times. That is one tough machine!
YouTube - ExtremeVelocity's Channel

I'm riding the red outlander in this trailer. The said frame issue is BS. I ride this thing every day like this and yes I have a higher maintenance cost than most other can-am riders but the machines are awesome. I ride 3000 miles a year and have never been left in the bush or needed a tow. Knock on wood :eek:
Can-am now makes an XC model 800. Basically a renagade with outlander trim so you can have the racks and such for working it. That's my next purchase.

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

HONDA310R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My dad just picked up a 2011 Outlander 800 with the power steering and LOVES the machine it does everything he wants and more. Great machine but very very pricey!!!!! He's only rode it once so i dont have lots of infro yet but im sure will break it soon!

pancakeman

Reaction score
theres none for sale on here, about 5 for sale in all of alberta on kijiji...no one seems to part with them and im looking for a quad...500-800 outlander im thinking.

have you entertained the idea of a commander side by side?

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score
My dad just picked up a 2011 Outlander 800 with the power steering and LOVES the machine it does everything he wants and more. Great machine but very very pricey!!!!! He's only rode it once so i dont have lots of infro yet but im sure will break it soon!

how come can am over the mud pro? pops doesnt support cat?

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
have you entertained the idea of a commander side by side?

I'm not a big fan of UTV's like I drive one but a quad you can go through some sick stuff and actually drive the chit out of it. The grass is always greener on the other side tho. Every quad rider I let ride my UTV loves it though so it's hard to say. For Maxwell I don't see him getting as much enjoyment from the UTV as he would a single seater quad.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Lets try staying on topic please guys, pruned this thread up.... Yes it was funny, but not on topic..... take it to the "pissing match thread"

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score
Lets try staying on topic please guys, pruned this thread up.... Yes it was funny, but not on topic..... take it to the "pissing match thread"

link to pissing match thread please?

can you move posts so i dont have to start over?

pancakeman

Reaction score
i am looking to purchase 2 commanders but have heard on line that there is a concern with the clutch engagement. Been working with the brp dealer you are familiar with also. wnat to make it 3? i was thinking the xt as i don't think the bead lock wheels and no winch is a good trade off for my purpose unles the weight is a factor blowing off the bead. being a casual operator i cant see me jumping it just pinch points would be a concern but taking your time should take care of that if it was a problem.

pancakeman

Reaction score
the price bothers me too!! I would like bombardier to explain to Canadians why the price in the USA is 3k less espeacially after us the tax payers bailed them out of recievership years ago.

Top Bottom