Arctiva Gear

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking for honest opinions on arctiva gear, (Comp 5, Comp 5 RR), no jokes or people chatting back and forth please. JUst looking for honest thoughts and I know you get waht you pay for but the unknown brand of waterproofness scares me a little, and how thick is the insulation because its not removable. Looking for something for colder days as I have HMK and even with all my klim base layers I seem to be a little colder in the HMK then I was in my FXR.

rowdycat

Reaction score
I got the arctiva pants, not to sure what style they are as they are 4 seasons old now, but i love them. Nice and warm and had a good price tag on them to. It will probably be time to get another pair after this season. I also have the Arctiva Mechanized glove with the removeable liner, not a big fan of these. They get pretty cold on those -40 days.

thunder44

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the Arctiva gloves. They are my spare gloves and yesterday I wore them when it was -14 and my hands were super warm even without my hand warmers working. I have no idea how water proof they are yet as it is really cold and dry here right now.

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I more interested in the jacket/pants, and their unknown brand name waterproofing. Is it going to leak within a year and not breath etc.

dschwindt

Reaction score
I have 2 arctiva coats one insulated and the other isnt. Waterproofing good so far. I like them alot keep the cold wind out even at 50 MPH. Fit is good.
Paid 300.00 for one of them and yes on the steep side but have not regretted it yet.

Top Bottom