Arctic cat 1100T into a RZR

PS94

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So, I'm tossing around the idea of putting the 1100Turbo into my RZR. Anyone know of one being parted out, or, failing that; need parts? If I can't find a wreck, there's some off-season deals to be had on them, and I'm considering the idea of buying a complete, running driving sled and murdering it for the components (mainly engine and wiring) I need for my project, and parting out the sled; and my OEM RZR motor to help cover some costs...

PS94

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Or, here's a thought....Will the tunnel and skid work in a 2011-ish M8? I know of a fella that slammed his on it's tail and bent the snot outta it, and it's been sitting for a few years, could probably pick up the sled for under 2K...pick up an 1100T, strip unit, use tail end to fix the m8, sell M8, recoup some of my losses on purchase, and sell RZR motor, clutches, exhaust, programmer, air intake and all my other attempt to go fast garbage on the kijiji...then build super retard death machine 50" rzr...

2010m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I remember correctly the tunnels are quite a bit different from each other. But you might be able to make it work

BDF#900

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Or, here's a thought....Will the tunnel and skid work in a 2011-ish M8? I know of a fella that slammed his on it's tail and bent the snot outta it, and it's been sitting for a few years, could probably pick up the sled for under 2K...pick up an 1100T, strip unit, use tail end to fix the m8, sell M8, recoup some of my losses on purchase, and sell RZR motor, clutches, exhaust, programmer, air intake and all my other attempt to go fast garbage on the kijiji...then build super retard death machine 50" rzr...
so why not sell him your 1100 chassis to drop his 800 mill into...

Top Bottom