Apologies for the Boulder mountain incident last weekend

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Back on topic. Glad that the guy has come forward and fessed up and any damage will be fixed properly !!

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Probably the nicest back country snowmobile cabin you'll find anywhere in north America.

Last edited by a moderator:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree. By far best cabin in west Canada Forsure.

And stupid is as stupid does Tryed to f that up...

Kootoes for admitting your wrong.

But with all this crap going on nowadays when are some people's children going to learn that chit like that wreck it all for all of us....

Come one people use Ur Friggin minds

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk

PonyboyCurtis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I remember when it was cool if there was enough snow that you could park your sled on the roof. If there is no snow and your wrecking the roof, not so cool!

joekikass

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It takes alot of ballz to post an apology on a public forum. I think it shows alot of charactor by these people to come forward and own up to their mistakes. We have all done things we regret and I think this is taking the high road by coming forward. Instead of branding these people azzholes we should embrace their honesty and let them fix any damage they may have caused.

No balls required, you sit behind a screen and don't have to make eye contact with any one. Personally until I hear the azzholes have formally apologized in person to the Revi snowmobile club members words typed on a screen don't mean much .

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
everything seems fun or funny until someone gets hurt or something breaks. it takes a real man to own up to his mistakes and take responsiblity for his actions, children like to run and hide. hopefully only some roofing needs fixing, although it could have been much worse. please learn from this dumb foolishness, maybe a little less liquor next time.

if ya see things like this get a few picks of the people involved, peer presure usually gets better results, unless the quilty have to move.

time to move on.

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All I can say is pretty stupid and hope stuff like this doesn't happen to often because it will wreck our sport

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All I can say is pretty stupid and hope stuff like this doesn't happen to often because it will wreck our sport

I've seen it happen before, and also tracks that have been left behind at other cabins, mcmurdo, coal creek. this is not an isolated incident, they just got caught. people sure have a different idea of funny!

boostbaby

Reaction score
Apologizing under a made up account is not an apology... Whoever planned a party at the cabin is a total effin idiot. There are kids riding up and down those trails and you think its cool to go get hammered in a public place (kids warm up in the cabin as well) then ride your machines down the trail loser drunk.. WTF. Give your heads a shake, there is enough dangers doing what we do on the hill we dont need to add drunk people to the mix!! This weekend we had a fellow group member whose tried a climb and got stuck at the top, LOSER guy is climbing the hill below him while my group is trying to get my buddy out. Sled starts rolling and this fuggin DRUNK idiot starts climbing the hill again and smashes head on into my buddies sled messing up the front of oh his sled. Who dosnt see a 700 lb sled rolling down the hill coming right at him?? Buddies QUICKLY cleaned up the beer cans at the bottom where they were sitting.. real smart. Boulder is NOT a place to come get hammered then ride around on high powered machines, there is simply too many other peoples lives at danger, doing damage to the cabin is CRAP they are just lucky they didnt kill someone with their stupid azz decisions. Apologize all you want for the cabin but you had clear intentions of getting hammered and riding around 100's of other sledders... they should be banned from the area, you get your license taken away for drinking and driving yet no repercussions for drinking and sledding.. hmm

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its not an apology .....If you dont come out with your name and show the group of people your apologizing to who you really are, all you are is just another coward hiding behind your S&M name and keyboard. Some folks work so hard to uphold the little good public image that we have left in any media's eyes and you come in and help every tree hugger out there by making a thoughtless/idiotic/stupid move like that? .... well on behalf of my self and many others THANKS!

Your a disgrace to this sport.

Top Bottom