Apex Supercharger

CamoKVF700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was talking to my engine builder in Nova Scotia. Just wondering if anyone here is running one of his own engineered and tested superchargers?

This is what he said.

We did a full release this year.
Base system bolts on to a stock Apex in 1-3 hours and runs 5 psi (205HP) on low boost and 7.6 psi (235HP) on high boost on a stock motor on pump gas.
With lowered compression or race fuel, you can run up to 260HP, then a fuel pump upgrade ($200) and you can run up to 315HP. After that, bigger injectors are needed.
We do have an end of season special on right now until the end of March, you get the new ceramic Super precision pre loaded bearings (good for 400ish HP), which is a $600 upgrade, for the regular price of $4995.
Kit will be $5595 for next year.

Sent while wishing I was on my snowbike

CamoKVF700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
evu4ydab.jpg
puqu9y3e.jpg
ebuqegu5.jpg

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what kind of supercharger is that? Procharger, Vortech.....

CamoKVF700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's a TRP Supercharger. My engine builder in Nova Scotia designed, built and tested it. He has logged hundred of hours on it. He is an Aerospace engineer so he has forgotten more than I know. Lol.

He's the guy who built my custom turbo system for my dune quad. ... and my engine.

His web page is poor but he blames that on too many hours in the shop. He doesn't even have these chargers on his website yet.

Top Bottom