Anyone Using Cutlers Torsional Clutch setup on an M1000

Bulldog Racing

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone's using the Cutler torsional setup on their secondary. Looking for setup idea's, where your running the spring for tension and what helix are you using. I have this setup for an 09 M1000, c/w full SLP setup, V-force reeds, intake, and adjustable weights in primary. Let me know if you have any idea's.

Thanks

swabby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i love mine ,my 2009 m8 rocks with that kit im running my sec. spring in the -2 position and the adjustable weights are very good also i would recomend this kit...

mynewuseddoo

Reaction score
I run it on my 09 TM8 and it works awesome. Response and back shift are great. Got it set at 5 with green spring and running 9 psi boost. Very easy to change springs or torsion settings.

Bulldog Racing

Reaction score
Thanks for the info guys, also wondering about belt deflection. In all the old style secondaries, you usually ran the belt flush or about an 1/8" above the top of the sheaves, but not sure on this setup. I read that you should have about 1 1/4" if you measure with a straight edge between the clutches using a ruler, but not sure if this same setup works with the changes to the setup.

Top Bottom