Anyone riding in Smithers?

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No they aren't ... Yet. Just started snowing about two weeks ago. Up until then the ski hill didn't even have snow. They have a tonne in the forecast this week tho :)

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Several people have been out, lots of area to cover and some good riding. Like always still need to be careful this time of year though. Don't forget to buy your trail pass.

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Several people have been out, lots of area to cover and some good riding. Like always still need to be careful this time of year though. Don't forget to buy your trail pass.

My cousins have been out a few times in the last two weekends: About 3 to 4 feet in places, but still lots of landmines so you have to be really careful if you like your A-arms :)

whitegold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So we went up the Microwave today.... about a foot at the cabin.... 2 1/2' out in the meadows and a bit deeper in the ravines, but boulders just inches under the surface!! No base! The snow that is there is light and fluffy.... but ..... ya.... I see a new A arm for me in the very new future.... :rant: I would add a couple of pics but this stupid thing won't let me....:rant::rant:

Attachments

• PB250324.JPG
    PB250324.JPG
    180.2 KB · Views: 110
Top Bottom