anyone riding golden

4x4racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i want to ride golden this weekend ,anyone els? not into riding by myself if nothing els just to see how the sled going to work

hypnotoad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i wouldnt mind going as i've never been out there yet, but wouldn't be able to go until monday or tuesday.

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a customer came into the shop monday, tried gorman last saturday, foot of snow on trail in but lake is still open:nono:. but he did blow the dust off the tops of his skis.:d

4x4racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The only day off I have is Sunday will be driving to prob quartz if there is snow or maby silent pass just for a test and tune just added a new sled to the family like to strech it legs see if I need any tuning befor the season realy starts will be leaving early Sunday morning and returning the same evening can take 4 more sleds besides my two but nothing is for shure might have to work

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The only day off I have is Sunday will be driving to prob quartz if there is snow or maby silent pass just for a test and tune just added a new sled to the family like to strech it legs see if I need any tuning befor the season realy starts will be leaving early Sunday morning and returning the same evening can take 4 more sleds besides my two but nothing is for shure might have to work

Dont think you will make it up to Silent Pass... the climb would kill you this early but let me know if you go there and let me know what the ride in was like.. to give the sled a run the trail up to the groomer turnaround might be a good test run.thats 40+kms there and back

Heard Quartz has about 2 ft at cabin noone has taken pictures yet. its the typical crossing streams all day type of ride up there.
RP

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Are you still going,,, shot me a pm tomorrow I am still on the fence but hey any day is a good day right:beer::d

kellyandhislimo

RIP - March 16, 2023
Reaction score
I might be up for a dayride at quartz. I'd like to get the dust brushed off my sled forsure. I'm off this weekend just shoot me a pm.

Top Bottom