anyone know where i can get a 660 Cylinder ? for a good price :P

leonard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doing a project and i'm looking for a Grizzly 660 Cylinder for a good price.

if anyone has or knows where i can get one that would be appreciated. i'm sure someone has a wreaked 660 sitting out there somewhere :p..

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
geeze louise, didnt i find a 660 were parting out does no body listen to me.... whaaaaa..... i thought with a house full of women atleast the S&M buddies as my wife calls you guys would payattention i think i will check in for therapy again, (therapy comes in a nice round little bottle it brewed by DR GIBSONS hes from the SILVER ANNIVERSARY, club.... let me know if your interested in the cyl, i will check it out if you are.

T.

leonard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
heh..ya you guys.. wtf you shoulda told me..

lol.. ya i still need the cylinder a guy offered me one for 130CAD total w/shipped from the states but if you have one ill hold off for you to check.

Yes interested id rather not have to deal with borders ect if i can avoid it Thanks!

yes i used to use DR WISER myself But have in the last few years switched to DR Morgans Spicy sessions

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes i used to use DR WISER myself But have in the last few years switched to DR Morgans Spicy sessions[/QUOTE]

wow i feel so appreciated...lol... and i have also aquired a need to have a session or two with Dr Morgans Spicy, however i always end up with skull kramps and the back of my eyes hurt:shots::wavymsn:, so i favor the Gibsons Silver Club may be im a-dick-ted:eek::eek: to it,

i will find the top end to the unit and measure it up for you do you need the cyl head to our just the JUG ....

T

leonard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i i need the cyl so i can bore it out.. thats all. Im boring out a 2 nd cylinder so i can get it all ready and just do the project in a weekend without having to tear mine down first.

Because like you say.. Cant miss a ride

leonard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i debated stroking it to 727.. but ill hold off on that till next year :p

who knows by the time i get to doing it maybe i will stroke er lol

leonard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol well the thing is to stroke it .. i gota split the motor and then i open a new can of worms. better to get this High comp setup running and broke in first.. then if i want to stroke it do it then.. less pressure on the motor while breaking in and less things to go wrong.

leonard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey and you know what im going to be going right through "by" bonnievile this coming Friday "longweekend" to the coldlake ATV ride.

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wtf? long weekend ride going to maylake? what time you rolling through?

Maybe Dr. Morgan may have to go visit the shop friday.:cool::cool:did i mention i have myown ice machine.....:cool::cool:

good thinking on the breaking in 1st... Let me know im off on the lwknd i would love to see ur grizz go. us still running duals?

T

p.s. Bonnyville, lol

leonard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well we head up there Friday, to stay at a brother of the brother in law's.

we head out on the trails sat morn.

If you can find the cylinder before Friday i can pick it up on the way.

should pm phone #'s so i can give you a time of arrival on Friday when we leave.

i think its 4hrs to Coldlake from WCT.. so bonnyville is about hmm 3.5hrs or a little over.

If you can find the cylinder gimme a price so i can get some cash.

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol well the thing is to stroke it .. i gota split the motor and then i open a new can of worms. better to get this High comp setup running and broke in first.. then if i want to stroke it do it then.. less pressure on the motor while breaking in and less things to go wrong.

I'd split it and put a good rod in anyway, like a Carrillo. Stud the head also.

leonard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya the head will get new headbolts no studs

the rod i would do if i was going bigger than 686. but I've heard no reason warranting one for a 686 kit so far.

Top Bottom