anyone intrested going sledding

thatguy

Reaction score
Im from edm im looking for people to go sledding dec26 till the 28. I dont really have friends that desire to go to the mountians and bored of just ditch banging and trails. I have never been to the mountians with the sled but eager to go and learn. If anyone is willing to go let me know 7807820803 i would greatly appriecate it thank you for your time

thatguy

Reaction score
Or jan 2till jan 5-6 ish either or or both

sscamaro_skwark

Reaction score
What kind of sled do you have? I am not sure what day I am leaving yet but I am going to be in the mountains by Dec 27(maybe Dec 25)-till Jan 7.

thatguy

Reaction score
I got a polaris rmk 800 2000 with a 144 track

Last edited:

thatguy

Reaction score
I got a polaris rmk 800 2000 with a 144 track. Although i am buying another sled the exact same but 151track

thatguy

Reaction score
Well sscamaro if the 2ur still up there do ya mind if another stong back comes along

ASSAULTrmk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah I'll be up their around the same time don't mind taking newbies it'll probably be me and a bud for a bit but I will staying as long as I can so I will be solo for a bit so anyone to ride with be appreciated been to vale a couple times so know the area a bit pm if Ur interested!!!!!!

jdawgtherigpig

Reaction score
me and my buddy want to go up there after xmas too....ive been once and he has been a couple times.
no snow here. i need to go ride....

sscamaro_skwark

Reaction score
I plan on being there from Dec 24 till Jan 7, or maybe Jan 4 if I decide to take field training for AST Level 1 course in golden. Can give me a shout & I can show you around Blue River, might try Valemount but have only been there once before.

Last edited:

sscamaro_skwark

Reaction score
Het jdawgtherigpig, I don't mind showing people around Blue River if you are looking for someone familiar with the area.

Last edited:

jdawgtherigpig

Reaction score
i rode blue river this past april with guys that go to allen creek all the time.so we didnt venture too much.. blue river is nice. i rode groundhog 2 days and red cliff???does that sound right...staging area by the water safari sign?
anyways...im hoping we can make our way up there after xmas..id love to tag along if you didnt mind.

Loopkey99

Reaction score
hey there I would be interested in getting to know Blue river a bit, we are going to Vale Dec. 27 and its close..

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
.....I'm telling you from the experience..............Blue RIVER sucks.........the snow is always hard like rock....... ...VALEMOUNT IS THE BEST PLACE TO RIDE......if you dont believe ask MAXWELL on this site.................SAY NO TO BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Do you even own a sled tom????

.....I'm telling you from the experience..............Blue RIVER sucks.........the snow is always hard like rock....... ...VALEMOUNT IS THE BEST PLACE TO RIDE......if you dont believe ask MAXWELL on this site.................SAY NO TO BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any other fathers doubling their sons or daughters 26 or 27th, Im taking my son up to go screw around and make him chop some wood lol I'll be clemina or allen :beer:

jdawgtherigpig

Reaction score
Me and my buddy are headed out to blue river on thurs or Fri.Ill give you a call Kelly.780 214 0738 that's my number if anyone wants some riding partners as it will just be 2 of us.I've only been once and my buddy a couple times. I ride an 07 rev 800 and he has an 04 pop vertical edge.Not huge fans of high marking. Like the Pow...Text me or call

DiggsNWt

Reaction score
Party of three from Saskatchewan looking for someone to hook up with for riding in Blue River or McBride January 1 and 2. We will be driving west through Edmonton on Dec 31 and can pick you and sled up with Enclosed trailer. If you are experienced in either of those riding areas, we will provide your ride and your accomodations.

Let me know.

Diggs

Top Bottom