Anyone in blue river march 5 to 7th

hondalrd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
heading up there next weekiend:) anyone know any good riding areas around there?

highmark x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Salmon lake is awsome but not for the in experienced riders, same with the north blue and holy grail, have to side hill in then it isn't to bad. Groundhog is a nice along with foam and parberry.These are smaller areas but lots of fun, hope this helps.:d:beer::beer:

hondalrd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok how come there only for the experienced riders?

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The trails in can be quite tuff in new snow conditions or very trenched out as some of the trail is single sled only. The grail is a area that can be very subject to slids and is NOT place to be if the weather turns. I dont even go there unless its bluebird.

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just to let ya know I will be heading up to blue on thurs. Staying at the GML. BBQ FRI night.

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Salmon lake is awsome but not for the in experienced riders, same with the north blue and holy grail, have to side hill in then it isn't to bad. Groundhog is a nice along with foam and parberry.These are smaller areas but lots of fun, hope this helps.:d:beer::beer:

just to let people that dont know foam creek, white river, and finger bowls are now members only areas, and must buy a BRPP membership

oh and parberry is a really nasty trail right now, and till about 5 km, dont be surprised if your ski smacks the odd rock as that road is plowed with a bit of snow on it, and with all the warm weather and rain theres gunna be dirt showing soon.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just to let ya know I will be heading up to blue on thurs. Staying at the GML. BBQ FRI night.

Might see you on the hill, be there to ride Saturday and Sunday staying at the GML also.

waka

Reaction score
anyone got a spot for one more... or anyone want a ride, I haven't been sleddin in Bue river but I am thinking this is the weekend... no one I know really wants to go ... time or money issues... anyways I will be leaving red deer fri afternoon ... heading for westlock to drop the rugrats off and then on to Blue river... Cant be many weekends left if the heat doesn't stop... so cant waste this one...

Pm me or call if you wanna hook up ... if you need a ride I have a space on my trailer.. if you are out there and dont mind someone tagging along I would appreciate it...

I of course have avy equip and would hope anyone that replies would also...

Have fun and hope to see you in the Blue!!!!!!!!!

tfitz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I am also heading up to Blue this weekend, we are leaving Barrhead around 5:30 thurs night, we will be staying at the GML also (Catpride you Bar-B-Queing T-bones and lobster) anyway I will be driving a ford 450 with a deck and a black enclosed trailer if u see me broke down on the side of the road please stop!!! also if anyone wants to tag along with us they are more then welcome

Top Bottom