Anyone have the Diamond Back truck covers (The atv packages)

lander800

Reaction score
Are the Diamond Back Truck cover(ATV Package) any good. They look like they would work fairly well and just want any thoughts on them Good and Bad.

Thanks

van isle

Reaction score
Ive had mine for 4 years only issue ive had was a lock stopped working but warranty covered that.

Once I went to 28 and 30 inch tires on my quads I could no longer use the loading stop as the front tires woudl already be hitting them before the rears where fully off the ramps. In the end i'm happy with this because i now get to drive on and drive off no more backing down the ramps.

One thing though 2up machines even the polaris XP may be to long of a chassis for most trucks to load side ways.

Best priced place i found around Edmonton to buy one was Rapid revolutions. 780 455 7553

4mcntrls

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have one. It is a great product. Since I got back into sledding I had to get a sled deck but if just quading I must say it is a premium product. I have a used one for a short box ford if interested.

evenson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have one. It is a great product. Since I got back into sledding I had to get a sled deck but if just quading I must say it is a premium product. I have a used one for a short box ford if interested.

How much? pm me. And the 5'5" box?

Top Bottom