Anyone got snow?

billy2guns

Reaction score
I was just in Tisdale on Sunday for the sled auction, and there was pretty good snow. Alot of people were running in the ditches. Also I noticed that GreenWater Lake had there trail signs up and quite a few sled tracks in and around the lodge. That whole area is probable 1 good snow dump away from being fully open. Anyways mabey i'll see some of you there next weekend.

billy2guns

Reaction score
How was the auction? Any good deals. I almost headed up there, need another sled. But had to go to my Dad's B-day party.

It was my first auction so I was pretty impressed. There was couple of good deals a 2007 Yamaha Phazer Mountain Lite was sold for $3800 and a couple of Switchback FST's went for under $5000. I picked my wife up a 2003 Polaris SKS (it's so sweet she loves it). There is suposed to be another auction towards the end of January.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was my first auction so I was pretty impressed. There was couple of good deals a 2007 Yamaha Phazer Mountain Lite was sold for $3800 and a couple of Switchback FST's went for under $5000. I picked my wife up a 2003 Polaris SKS (it's so sweet she loves it). There is suposed to be another auction towards the end of January.

Ive road two weekends over the last 4 weeks. First time was in 4 inches, then it melted. Second was last weekend in 6 inches, and now there is another 6! Its my secret riding area, maybe ill tell after i chew it up over the christmas shutdown....

Top Bottom