Anyone got snow?

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Anyone gote snow?

it snowed one night in loydminster, enough that the edge of the grass was covered and the wind blowed snow drifts. but like 10 min after it stopped it all melted.

hayastusa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snow map shows the northern half of the province has snow. Anyone around meadow lake or in the northern boreal forest have any details? I'm tempted to drive north tomorrow to check out the Ministikwan/Loon lake area.

Tweaker 660

RIP Jan 16,2009
Reaction score
Got a message from Glengine saying it was snowing hard in Mcbride today. Can't wait

RevBlk

Reaction score
We have a couple of feet up here but only about 4 hrs of daylight. -12 today & no fresh pow.
Rev

hayastusa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Loaded the sleds and headed North today. Got to Goodsoil only to see about 2 inches of snow. Before I turned around to head back home I asked a local if there was any significant snow nearby. He said to head North through Meadow lk Park then west a bit, then North towards Muskeg lake. Figured what the *(&^ already drove for three hours, what's 20 more minutes. Got to the Muskeg Lake forestry road and lo and behold 6-8 inches of snow. Enough to unload the wifes machine and go for a little rip. 6 hours of driving for 20 minutes of sledding...tell me I don't have a problem!
Took a pic, with my phone but it's 900k and I don't know how to make it smaller.

Gas for truck $100
Gas for sled $2
3 muskateers chocolate bar $3
Rinse the mud off the sleds $6
Sleddin when everyone said it couldn’t be done…Priceless.

Last edited:

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Email it to JoshuaBoyne@hotmail.com and ill try to get it smaller for ya.

Dawson Creek, BC is suppose to get a Foot between now and next weekend.

4 hours to get there and back or less. Im not familiar with the area but if I can find a ditch with some snow in it ill be a happy man.

RevBlk

Reaction score
Always have beds available for S&M folks but I'm only here for another couple of days & then relocating to Red Deer. -28 here and lots of snow. Probably facing a green Xmas but 4+ years of the Arctic this time is more than enough. I'll deck it to Revy for my fix.
Rev

dlg27

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Though about taking out the new etec today and giving her a try but snow is just covering the top of the grass in the yard. It would be nice if none of my neighbors had fences and I could burn up and down the back yards but I guess I'll just have to wait

Top Bottom