Anyone gonna be up in Nordegg this weekend??

yzgirl09

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Off to Nordegg for another wonderful long weekend !! Will be stayin at my family's resort (Coliseum Mountain Resort), on Shunda Creek Road. Me and my BF are the only bikers comin out our friends this weekend but we hope to still get out and do some riding before hittin the golf course and the lakes and playin some good ol' summer drinking activites at the resort. I am runnin the resort this weekend, so don't be shy if you feel like comin around and sayin "Hi" or want to go for a ride. Hope everyone enjoys their beautiful August Long Weekend !!! :d:beer::cool:;)

slydog

Reaction score
We were at the Bighorn Dam the long weekend. How did you fare with the storm? we camped down by the river and got a gust of strong wind for about 5 mins and then only rain. Got lucky.

Safari Guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.wildkakwasafari.com
We where in the Hummingbird and got some mean wind,,,,,,,,, a few trees down,,,,,,, but home near Rocky, we lost a couple windows on the house,,,,,,,, some quad seats got wrecked and the metal on the north side of the house looks like someone went crasy with a hammer. I hear Nordegg lost lots of trees????

Top Bottom