Anyone going to Revy this week from Alberta.. My sled needs ride!!

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My sled needs a ride to Ron @ Power House Customs in Revelstoke... Willing to meet whomever and cash for fuel to help a fellow Sledder out. Prefer enclosed as I don't have a cover... Ya that sounds picky but I'm sure many understand. I live near Red Deer so like I said willing to meet. Hoping to get it there and be ready for Yamafest.

I appreciate the help or input.

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My sled needs a ride to Ron @ Power House Customs in Revelstoke... Willing to meet whomever and cash for fuel to help a fellow Sledder out. Prefer enclosed as I don't have a cover... Ya that sounds picky but I'm sure many understand. I live near Red Deer so like I said willing to meet. Hoping to get it there and be ready for Yamafest.

Let u know if I go
I have room for one sled

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Heading ther on Monday so far.

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading ther on Monday so far.

Mr. P or Lowlife82 I will take u up on that.. J.P with all that Potatoe money u should pay me for the ride.. Lol.. Just jokin.. I from Little LA also. Cheers I will PM you gents.

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We will be going through Wednesday after supper with an open spot

Thanks muchly JDen and crew... My sled is on the way to Powerhouse!!! Great meeting u guys I'm sure we will hook up in future. And thanks to all whom offered!! See ya at Yamafest...

Top Bottom