Need my sled picked up at TSS near Salmon Arm for Thursday night or Friday morning

khaos_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hello, i have a sled at TSS getting the Instaboost installed, and it is ready to go. Anyone willing to go get it for me in exchange of some moola? I will be in Golden Thursday night, and riding Quartz Friday morning. There must be someone kicking around needing something to do. Please call me at 403-813-9878. Very much appreciated! Thanks.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll be passing through Salmon Arm and Golden on my way to Calgary but it won't be until Friday evening.

khaos_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll be passing through Salmon Arm and Golden on my way to Calgary but it won't be until Friday evening.

I may have to take you up on that if I don't have any other takers. Willing to pay $0.80/km for someone to do this for me which should be reasonable but willing to negotiate!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So is that . 80 km one way

I could pic sled up after work thrursday in s.a and bring it to golden, but live in sicamous and have to come back

So it's 265 km from tappen to golden and 220 km back to sicamous

khaos_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So is that . 80 km one way

I could pic sled up after work thrursday in s.a and bring it to golden, but live in sicamous and have to come back

So it's 265 km from tappen to golden and 220 km back to sicamous

That would be both ways. So from your mileage that would be $388. You would be doing me a huge favor since I am travelling up to Golden late Thursday with my family, and wanting to ride Friday morning.

khaos_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hello, i have a sled at TSS getting the Instaboost installed, and it is ready to go. Anyone willing to go get it for me in exchange of some moola? I will be in Golden Thursday night, and riding Quartz Friday morning. There must be someone kicking around needing something to do. Please call me at 403-813-9878. Very much appreciated! Thanks.

I have have a taker guys, thanks a lot!!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would need to know tomorrow nite , if it falls through as I would have to bring truck to work and not car

Last edited:
Top Bottom