Anyone found any good deals on the snowcheck Pro-Rides in BC or AL?

SavageCanuck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm going to check one, just haven't had the time to phone around. Plus I'm not real familiar with Polaris so no dealers come to mind.
Ski and Trail in squamish might be your closet and best option.I am waiting as I snowchecked last time and there are better deals come fall

trailblazer

Reaction score
The price 'round Red Deer are 13600,all in,4yr warranty,rmk pro 163.Eckville,13400 all in,2yr and 400 in gear or 14199, all in, for 1200 in gear and 4 yr.not sure 'bout the price in Red Deer,the dude i talked to sounded like he cleans the floor but happen to be closest to the phone when i called.sounds like all the prices vary a little 'pending on the "program" you take.The guy in Ecville sounded like he owned the shop and was pretty up to speed,good guy.anyone else have some prices?

chadwik74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The price 'round Red Deer are 13600,all in,4yr warranty,rmk pro 163.Eckville,13400 all in,2yr and 400 in gear or 14199, all in, for 1200 in gear and 4 yr.not sure 'bout the price in Red Deer,the dude i talked to sounded like he cleans the floor but happen to be closest to the phone when i called.sounds like all the prices vary a little 'pending on the "program" you take.The guy in Ecville sounded like he owned the shop and was pretty up to speed,good guy.anyone else have some prices?

Just bought a new Cummins and the dealer that was going to send me to Vegas was more money than the guy I bought it from....when I asked my salesman about a Vegas trip, he said he'd send me anywhere in the world but the price of the truck would go up!!! I always look for lowest $ with a decent warranty. Now-a-days 2-3yrs is standard for sleds and a good thing to have. 1 yr is not enough anymore.

Klingon Warrior

Reaction score
Ski and Trail in squamish might be your closet and best option.I am waiting as I snowchecked last time and there are better deals come fall

I Snowchecked my 09, 800, 155 Dragon, got 3 year warranty, electric start included in the package, a friend of mine bought the same sled, 163 track two months later for $2400.00 less off the showroom floor. Last time I snowcheck.
Even paid cash, thought I'd get a bit of a break, no dice. Did get a 10% break on the tunnel bag, gas rack, skidplate and bogey wheel kit though !

Top Bottom