anyone familiar with the dunes in GP

jjon

Reaction score
So just wondering if anyone is familiar with the dunes in gp and if in your travels you have come across an area were there are a few jumps that people have made out of wood and dirt and if you have seen this area would it be possible to give me a little bit of direction towards where it is at?

evenson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was going to say I do, but I tend to stick to the muddy parts.. Don't have a sport bike! Good luck in your travels haha.

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have spent alot of time in the dunes. Ride just about every trail, I always know where I'm at. But I have never seen what your talking about. That doesn't mean they arnt there but they would be a well kept secret. Try posting in the dirt bike section. Maybe somebody there knows of the jumps. And if you do find them don't show or tell just anybody cause they will get wrecked. I remember seeing a make shift paint ball area there a couple years ago. It would be fun to have paint ball wars in a set area on s x s out there, till so body smashed their machine up of course. But still fun!

Marauder01

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that was me and a group of friends paintball field..

the reason it is destroyed now is because of the mountain pine beetle harvesting that happened..

twas a shame.. now the GP Paintball Club has no home :'(

but i guess without paintballing i am into dirt-biking so i suppose it is a win lol...

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You looking for sweet jumps like this

4430_512x288_manicured__JbMNQc-AmEOfi6+KFCZf6w.jpg

KVF 700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that was me and a group of friends paintball field..

the reason it is destroyed now is because of the mountain pine beetle harvesting that happened..

twas a shame.. now the GP Paintball Club has no home :'(

but i guess without paintballing i am into dirt-biking so i suppose it is a win lol...

recently i was working in that area. i seem to recall going past what i thouhgt was an old paintball course. it is in a gravel pit on the south side of the river along a weyerhouser road i believe. looked pretty interesting will take picture if i go by it again.

Marauder01

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
our paintball area was not in a gravel pit..

it was in between the dunes parking lot, and evergreen park, grassy hill...

with a tree-fort at the top..

good times :D

jjon

Reaction score
That jump looks perfect haha. That paintball place was sweet me and some buddies would always go and play there a few years back sucks that its detroyed now.

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a b day party for the kids from 1-4 on sat. after that ill see how the kids are behaving. Probably head out there on Sunday for sure tho, And if it stays dry out ill bring my sport quad out and we can go for a ride after work next week.

Marauder01

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if i can get out on sunday i will... i doubt i can tho.. too much yard work and chit to do to prep for the mother in law.... *groan*

but yah, afterwork next week i will be in! we can go catch some air! lol

still planning for saturday morning... just gotta find someone.. lol

Top Bottom