Anyone excited about the weekend yet?

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
I am looking forward to finally meeting some of you and sharing adventures in the mud at Outwest!! Don't forget to bring your Margaritavilles and we'll have a drink off!!:beer::d:beer: whoo hoo!

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Nice to see some rain too. Bring on the Mud! :beer::d:beer:

mattmedic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
heading out there tomorrow , should be there after supper..... let the mud slinging begin...

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Aw, man!!! I'm still waiting for my quad parts:(:(:(:(:( would love to sling some mud as a virgin quadder with my son.... Prayin' the parts come in.... Otherwise i might have to give up my spot:( ... If we can't make it, you'll have to enjoy the 5:00 margueritaville without us:(

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Aw, man!!! I'm still waiting for my quad parts:(:(:(:(:( would love to sling some mud as a virgin quadder with my son.... Prayin' the parts come in.... Otherwise i might have to give up my spot:( ... If we can't make it, you'll have to enjoy the 5:00 margueritaville without us:(

suck it up princess.......rent one if you have too.....If darcy is willing to let RK ride the rentals I'm sure you'll be allowed...:d

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't let a little thing like no quad slow ya down. You can probably rent one right on site. Remember quadding is only a small (all be it fun) part of the weekend. Its all about hanging out with like minded folks and their families and having a blast!! :beer::d:beer:

medler

I love guns
Reaction score

No way!!!!!!!!!! you can still come for the party

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ric ,you miss this one over a couple parts and were going to demote you from Senor' Moderator to Princess Moderator!
catmando!
Bunnyman should be in on this one too!I miss you guys man!

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
I was excited, but a car repair, a roof leak in the house, and a lack of air bags on my truck to haul the camper, and the $ for boat repairs make me think i might have to regretfully bow out, talking things out with the Old lady tonight to weigh our options, fingers are crossed..............I hate missing the fun:(

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Won't be the same without you! It won't rain this weekend house will be fine. :beer::d:beer:

Top Bottom