Anyone else that just cant wait any longer for snow to fly?

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Jeez this post has been out for a while no anti poo comments yet, I know Sean is hungover and still sleeping but Jeff,Ken,Doug,Dan and Joel should have replied with some snappy pro doo anti poo comment by now.

It might have been better to be creative with a snow pile at an arena.......................but then again, it might have been too steep for the Poo.

revbyu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In the last little while my thumb has really got the itch ! watched all the teaser vids - some even 2 or 3 times ! The white stuff cant come soon enough !

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just renewed my club membership so it has to be getting close! Right?

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just have to do something about the insurance people. Not happy with them at all. Constantly called to set up a meeting. When I asked for a number to call them back once I figured out a good time, they hung up. Will not opt for the "free" coverage this year.

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice, that comes right to the inbox, eh!

A great program (SilkStart) that should see even more bugs worked out this year. Kudos to the FSA and the BCSF.........:thumbsup2:
I got mine also and did the renewal right away. Are they not offering the early bird $80 before Dec.31 or is that gone? I'm not worried about it as I paid the $120 just curious though.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got mine also and did the renewal right away. Are they not offering the early bird $80 before Dec.31 or is that gone? I'm not worried about it as I paid the $120 just curious though.

Mine was $80

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lococoin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I tried to renew mine today and it said 80, then I got an error but got an email saying I had paid. Then shortly after I got an email from PayPal saying it didn't go through. I just tried now and it's showing 120. I was all in at 80 but at 120 I may think twice as I don't know if I'll ride there enough to justify it.

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I tried to renew mine today and it said 80, then I got an error but got an email saying I had paid. Then shortly after I got an email from PayPal saying it didn't go through. I just tried now and it's showing 120. I was all in at 80 but at 120 I may think twice as I don't know if I'll ride there enough to justify it.
I'm hoping to have mine paid for by end of December! Are you not in?

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

6 x $20/day is all you need. You don't think you will ride Fernie more than 6 times?

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In the last little while my thumb has really got the itch ! watched all the teaser vids - some even 2 or 3 times ! The white stuff cant come soon enough !
snow at queest this morning

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pics today
queest.jpg mara lookout.jpg
queest and mara look out

dylandoo

Reaction score
Website
www.dylanoneschuk.com
It hit me hard about three weeks ago. Had a "509 night" with a few buddies and put the DVDs on the big screen which didn't help ;) Here's to hoping the season will be as good as I am hearing it's going to be. It's only a guess at this point but I'm being optimistic.

Top Bottom