Anyone else get SCREWED by HIGHRIVER MOTORSPORTS???????????????

tpollon2

Reaction score
They have closed their doors! They have a $2000 deposit of mine and are no where to be found. Anyone else interested in combining forces to get a lawyer send me a PM. By the way Polaris Canada is no help at all. All they could say is, find the owner: who has left town, THANKS ANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

KatMan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yikes

hope it turns out for you.

Maybe a trip to other businesses like car shops/dealers, close businesses, et, may have info on who these guys are and where to find them. It's not a big town

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He has an ad on kijiji selling everything. Ill try to find the link! Ad says you can set up an appointment to meet him!!! Lol
http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-ATVs-snowmobiles-ATV-parts-trailers-accessories-Powersports-Dealer-Closing-EVERYTHING-MUST-GO-W0QQAdIdZ370709404

Last edited:

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i got a call from polaris shortly after it happened had to provide a copy of my bill was told they would honour my deposit
They have closed their doors! They have a $2000 deposit of mine and are no where to be found. Anyone else interested in combining forces to get a lawyer send me a PM. By the way Polaris Canada is no help at all. All they could say is, find the owner: who has left town, THANKS ANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dpolacik

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I emailed and got response. The email came back from clearancedeal@gmail.com and had Kathy Macgregor as the attached name. I have been requested to send her my number so someone can contact me with further info on some parts. If i get there number i will let you know by pm tpollan2.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got a response as well. If you pm me your email i will forward the email to you.

tpollon2

Reaction score
I have now talked to the owner. He never called me but I tracked him down and left a message, to his credit, he called me back. GE financing came in and scooped all the high priced inventory. Andy tells me I should get all my money back but it will take some time. There are a lot of people ahead of me who get paid first LOL. Right now I'm out a minimum of $3600. So in order to buy my new quad from another dealer I need to find that loot somewhere else. Hopefully I will get what is owed to me. (fingeres crossed). Also working the Mastercard/Visa theft insurance angle. Pretty happy all the money put down was on plastic!

Top Bottom