Anyone been up to Adam's Plateau is the past couple of weeks?

briguy99

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey Stu...havnt been up to plateau but should still be snow up there, trail mite be a lil rough down below...... a few of us goin to crowfoot on sunday......pukeashun would be good also as the trail from 22 km is still open apparently...would have to check with Adam at Grizzly Lodge....thought u sold da sled?? but good to hear you riding!! should be a great weekend....and be careful with the afternoon warmin of snow....but you know that already!! cheers B

powdergod

Reaction score
Good to hear from you Bri!!! Still have my sled and it is running great! I was on thje plateau on easter and it was snowing pretty hard and my partner was a girl and wasn't all that comfortable being up there as it was her first time. Just looking at the weather forecast and it looks like sunshine all day Sunday!! Cheers buddy!

white ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good to hear from you Bri!!! Still have my sled and it is running great! I was on thje plateau on easter and it was snowing pretty hard and my partner was a girl and wasn't all that comfortable being up there as it was her first time. Just looking at the weather forecast and it looks like sunshine all day Sunday!! Cheers buddy!

how was the plateau? thanks for any info!

powdergod

Reaction score
how was the plateau? thanks for any info!

Sorry for replying so late white ghost...It was a good day, lots of sun. Went to Harp mtn for the last of the year yesterday...Snowing and limitted visibility, but was a great way to end off the season!! Cheers!

powdergod

Reaction score
thanks, how much fresh up at harp?

It was a white out day and there was about 6 inches by the time we left. More powder like conditions at the peak of Harp mountain but visibility was very limitted...Unfortunately the end is near for any sledders who are still riding :(

Top Bottom